Monday, September 27, 2010

I'll just hotwire my light!

Yes, Mr. D just said "Fine then, I'll just hotwire my light!"

He's in his room roaring.

I'm screaming inside my head.

My husband is removing Mr. D's bedroom door (to stop the nonstop door slamming)

I've put a sign on my bedroom door that says "Knock before you enter" because my 16 year old has forgotten that basic rule.

I took him to the craft store today to get construction paper to make a 3d model of the digestive tract for his health class.

He worked on it for 45 minutes. Declared himself finished for the day and said he would do his chores for the rest of the day.

That was at 6.

It's 8:38. The dishwasher never even got unloaded.

He turns his light of by unscrewing the bulb. My husband has now removed the privilege of having a light bulb.

I guess that makes him an ass hole.

So says Mr. D.

I just say....

O heaven help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment